This authentic practice invigorates the body while calming the mind. Each class is 1/3 seated meditation, 1/3 standing meditation and 1/3 moving meditation.
- Inventory current lifestyle and deconstruct for healthier work-life balance.
- Learn how stretching and breathing reduce negative affects of stress
- Establish daily NBF (neuro-based fitness) routine to improve posture and gain core strength
- Understand how still and moving meditation practice is used for better performance and recovery
- Improved muscle tone, range of motion and flexibility.
Class duration: 6 weekly classes, 1 hour each.
Class format: Small group 60% lecture and 40% practicum.
Class size: Minimum of 8 adult participants. Maximum is 17. This class will not be held with less than 8 participants. Invite your friends and family.