Our Mental and Physical (MAP) training uses neuroscience to better meet the demands of modern life. Find your Unbreakable Centertm.
Class format: Small group 60% lecture and 40% practicum.
Class size: Minimum of 10 adult participants. Maximum is 17.
- Inventory current lifestyle and deconstruct for healthier work-life balance.
- Learn how intentional practice is critical to long term success
- Establish daily MAP routine to improve posture and gain core strength
- Learn to schedule for rest and recovery
- Use the Unbreakable Center cognitive framework to identify, set and complete long term goals.
- Meet minimum MAP (Mind-Body) fitness requirements to avoid burnout, increase physical grit and deepen emotional resilience.